Re: RDFa/Microdata Task Force Suggestions

bcc: RDF Web Apps WG and HTML WG

On 07/03/2011 01:11 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> At one point during the TAG telecon[1] regarding RDFa/Microdata, you had
> asked for suggestions for participants in the RDFa/Microdata task force.
> One of the suggestions was to pick people that didn't have a direct hand
> in the editing of the specification or development of the technology,
> but had a commercial or implementation interest in Linked Data. The RDF
> Web Apps WG had a discussion[2] about this last Thursday and came up
> with the following list of suggestions:
>
> People:

I failed to mention Martin Hepp, who is the main designer of the Good
Relations Web Vocabulary. This vocabulary is used by many large and
small companies alike, has mappings to RDFa and Microdata, and is used
primarily for marking up product information on the Web.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/