Re: Preliminary version of the Agenda for the TAG F2F Meeting of 8-10 February 2011

Noah, the IRC log says "noah: Noting request to put AWWSW and TDB near
one another in schedule" so I stand corrected as there seems to be no
request to talk about about duri: (although the possibility of
actionable DURIs will come up naturally in the persistence
discussion).

tdb: isn't really part of AWWSW business either. I don't think 45
minutes is enough time to dive deep on tdb: AND hear about AWWSW
status. So maybe leave it as is but make clear that it's a distinct
item of business, so that we don't get confused. The way you had
written it, it appears that it has something to do with ISSUE-50.

>From my experience with all three of these topics these sessions are
going to be a very tight squeeze. If 1:45 is all we can spare on both
combined we might want to sacrifice one so we have more time on
another.

Jonathan