RE: ACTION-472: New Mime-web-info draft

I'm OK delaying discussion and giving people time to read the document
and make specific comments.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noah Mendelsohn [mailto:nrm@arcanedomain.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 10:31 AM
To: Larry Masinter
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
Subject: Re: ACTION-472: New Mime-web-info draft

Actually, I now see that I need to clarify what I wrote here.  I have a
scribble to myself to the effect that I did say on the call last week that
we'd probably discussion ACTION-472 this week.  For whatever reason, that
promise didn't make it into the minutes, and so I missed it while preparing
the agenda for the 20th.  Anyway, all of that taken together, I'm going to
stick with the plan to discuss 472 (mime-web) not tomorrow, but on the
27th.  Sorry for the confusion.  Larry, I'm sorry for what may be an
unnecessary delay.

Noah