Re: RDFa media type fragment interpretation (TAG-ACTION-509)

Thank you, Jeni. I note for the record that, consistent with the TAG's
resolution last week [1], Jeni has also closed TAG ACTION-509 [2].

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/12/15-minutes.html#item06
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/509