Re: Fwd: CfC: CORS to advance to Last Call

Thank you Jonathan. I've looked a bit at CORS, and even wrote a simple toy
app that wound up using it.

Question: are we at a point where we can net out what, if anything, are
likely areas of concern for the TAG regarding CORS? I remember that we had
detailed discussions over a year ago, but no longer recall whether we had
particular concerns, or just a sense that CORS is a development that we
should understand and track. Thank you.

Noah