Re: Update on Agenda for TAG F2F, 19-21 October 2010

OK, I'm just back from travels, so the agenda I'm going to post in a few
minutes will not reflect such as this received in emails while I was gone
today.  I will try to find time tomorrow to update the agenda to reflect
late-arriving requests.

As to this specific request regarding the MIME discussion, that's just fine
with me.  I put it first because I consider it to be one of the highest
priority and most substantive items on the agenda.  The other potential
reason for not putting it late is that travelers from far away tend to
droop late in our first day sessions, so usually I just put administrative
stuff there.  In this case, I'll gladly move it.

As you'll see, there are two sessions on IRIEverywhere, one to discuss a
particular email written by Adam Barth, and a separate because Henry had,
awhile ago, specifically requested an overall update from you at this F2F
on the status of IRI-releated work.  Given that Adam will likely be there,
why don't we do a combined 90 mins from 3:30 PM - 5 PM on your Mime draft,
and as much or as little discussion as people want on the email.  I'm going
to stick with the Thursday session that Henry requested, unless he changes
his mind.  Note that all this will make more sense when I post the first
official draft of the schedule, which will happen right after I send this
email.  Again, that version will >not< reflect the changes being discussed
here;  I need to get to bed now, and will try to get to those tomorrow.

In any case, the agenda looks full, but I'll be quite sympathetic to
rearranging and reprioritizing as seems best when we get there.

Noah