Re: ACTION-443 Chase down what specs say regarding looking up fragid in 2nd representation if not found in 1st representation

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 08:43:18 +0100
Cc: www-tag@w3.org
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Jonathan,

Le 12 juil. 2010 à 20:22, Jonathan Rees a écrit :
> The only generic primary documentation I found that might apply to the
> interaction between conneg and fragids was what is found in RFC 3986
> section 3.5,

Not related directly to content negotiation (conneg) but
there is another draft which never made it as a RFC
"Handling of fragment identifiers in redirected URLs"
http://ftp.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/draft-bos-http-redirect-00.txt

We mentioned this draft in CUAP - http://www.w3.org/TR/cuap#cp-fragment

--
Karl Dubost