Re: wikileaks - Web Architecture and Robustness

Le 5 déc. 2010 à 18:07, Melvin Carvalho a écrit :
> The Web seems to be demonstrating a degree of fault tolerance on this issue.
> http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html
> There are 200 'mirrors' now listed, and counting.

s/the Web/the human Web/

Basically, it's one of my theme when I talk about digital books and DRM.
One way the physical books have survived time are partly due to:

* a good number of physical copies of the same work
* distributed in many places

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/