Re: ACTION-284 - web arch table of contents

That's great, and very much appreciated.  Thank you.  I'll update the F2F
Agenda now.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
09/21/2009 01:21 PM

        To:     noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
        cc:     www-tag@w3.org
        Subject:        Re: ACTION-284 - web arch table of contents

Reverted (almost).  Later version is here:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/webAppsTOC-20090921

I added a link to this version at the old location. Other than this
link, the content at the old location is the old content. Hope that's
OK.

Jonathan

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/webAppsTOC.html