Re: has XML, XSLT, XQuery and XML Schema have reached a stable state

Hi Julian,
   Thanks for your comments.

As far as I know, HTTP protocol is currently stateless (I guess,
cookies make HTTP stateful, but that's not statefulness on the wire,
but only via a user's hard-disk), and synchronous. Does anybody think,
a future version of HTTP should change these (one or both of them)
core HTTP features?

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi