RE: Last Call: draft-nottingham-site-meta (Defining Well-Known URIs) / ISSUE-36 siteData-36

If we are going to give guidelines on when well-known are appropriate, we should also include cases when there is no specific resource to associate metadata with, such as site policy of location of site-wide services. The use of the root resource for these cases is abusive.

EHL