Re: f2f planning - Issue 63

There are (at least) a couple of such initiatives in the cultural
heritage/archaeology community.  One is STAR
(http://hypermedia.research.glam.ac.uk/kos/star/).  Generally, there's a fair
amount of interest in using SKOS to refine data expressed using CIDOC CRM in RDF.

There's also been a lot of interest in LCSH expressed in SKOS (Library of
Congress Subject headings), but I'm not personally aware of applications.

#g