W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > November 2009

Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 November 2009

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:23:48 +0000
To: www-tag@w3.org
Message-ID: <f5br5rwfaor.fsf@hildegard.inf.ed.ac.uk>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 12 November 2009 is now available 
at [1].  A text-only copy is attached below.  Many thanks to Dan 
Connolly, who provided the Action review which largely determined what
we're going to tackle tomorrow.

ht [chair _pro tem_]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/11/19-agenda.html


                 Agenda of 19 November 2009 TAG Teleconference

   Nearby: [4]Teleconference details - [5]issues list and [6]Issue Tracker
   ([7]handling new issues) - [8]www-tag archive - [9]tag archive
    1. Convene
          + Chair (pro tem): Henry, Scribe: Ashok Malhotra (confirmed)
          + Roll call -- Regrets: Tim, Noah
          + Note future regrets: Tim: [3 December (probable regrets)]
          + Agenda Review - [10]this agenda
          + Next Meeting: 3 December 2009 Chair: Noah Mendelsohn; Scribe: TBD
          + Note that there will be no teleconference on 26 November 2009 (US
            Thanksgiving)
          + Future scribes: Larry -> Henry -> Dan
    2. Administrative items
          + Approve [11]minutes of 2 November
          + Approve [12]minutes of 6 November
          + Approve [13]minutes of 12 November
          + Reminder of future F2F meetings:
               o 8-10 December 2009 @ MIT (Per [14]resolution of 25 June 2009 -
                 note that Raman and John Kemp have confirmed the acceptability
                 of this date, though Raman is unsure he'll attend).
               o 17-19 March 2010 @ MIT (per [15]decision at Sept. 2009 F2F)
          + Close [16]ACTION-310: on Noah Mendelsohn: Check with Sam Ruby on
            ECMA/W3C activities at TPAC - due 2009-10-01 - pending review
          + Close  [17]ACTION-296: on Larry Masinter: update ISSUE-62 and
            ISSUE-63 to reference each other - due 2009-11-18 - pending review
    3. HTML 5 topics
          + Background:
               o [18]ACTION-332:  HTML 5 plans for SVG and MathML, on Dan
                 Connolly, due 2009-11-10
               o [19]ACTION-326: track HTML WG progress on their bug 8154 on
                 polyglot  documents - on Henry Due: 2009-12-05€”no recent
                 updates
               o [20]ACTION-299: on T.V. Raman: Notify the TAG when the HTML WG
                 gets closer to closing [21]issue-4 html-versioning - due
                 2009-11-11  -  pending  review; [22]ACTION-283: on Larry
                 Masinter: Update [23]document on version identifiers, version
                 dated  2009-08-26 w.r.t. Cambridge June discussion - due
                 2009-11-17 - pending review
               o [24]ACTION-327: on Henry S. Thompson: Review [25]Microsoft's
                 namespaces in HTML 5 proposal - due 2009-11-13 - open
               o [26]HTML WG Bug wrt IRIBIS (no recent change), [27]HTML WG
                 Issue WRT IRIBIS (no recent updates)
          + Topic: SVG and MathML in HTML 5 -- a useful precedent/a special
            case well/badly handled/... ?
          + Topic: Progress on versioning? No sign of movement wrt HTML WG
            Issue 4, I don't think. Anyone read Larry's draft? This Action
            refers to June discussion, but we also discussed in September???
          + Topic: Microsoft's Namespaces for HTML 5 proposal
    4. Metadata Architecture issues
          + Background:
               o [28]ACTION-282 on Jonathan Rees: Draft a finding on metadata
                 architecture. - due 2009-12-01 - open
               o [29]ACTION-278 on Jonathan Rees: Draft changes to [30]2.7 of
                 Metadata in URIs to cover the "Google Calendar" case - due
                 2009-10-15 - open
               o [31]ACTION-336 on Ashok Malhotra: Prep Metadata Architecture
                 for Dec f2f - due 2009-11-19 - open
               o [32]ACTION-337 on Larry Masinter: frame the F2F agenda and
                 preparation  on  metadata  formats/representations - due
                 2009-11-19 - open
          + Topic: Progress on drafting?
          + Topic: Discuss f2f plans?
    5. Scalability of URI resources
          + Background: [33]ACTION-163 on Norman Walsh: Coordinate with Ted to
            build a sample catalog - due 2009-11-18 - open
          + Topic: Henry proposes to take this action on himself
    6. Planning the Dec. 2009 F2F
          + Background:
               o [34]ACTION-330: Prepare Dec f2f agenda in collaboration with
                 Noah etc. [on Dan Connolly - due 2009-11-13].
               o [35]Overdue TAG actions: please update dates and status ahead
                 of our call if possible.
               o [36]Open TAG actions
          + Goals:
               o Discuss F2F goals and plans
               o Review Dan's early work on the agenda, if any.
               o Update status of [37]overdue action items and [38]open action
                 items.
    7. Pending Review Items:
          + [39]Pending review actions in [40]Tracker
    8. Overdue Action Items:
          + [41]Overdue actions in [42]Tracker
    9. Any other business
     _________________________________________________________________


    Noah Mendelsohn for TAG
    $Revision: 1.1 $ of $Date: 2009/11/17 21:20:39 $

   [43]Valid XHTML 1.1 

References

   1. http://www.w3.org/
   2. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
   3. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/11/12-agenda
   4. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
   5. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/issues
   6. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
   7. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2003Jul/0054.
   8. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
   9. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
  10. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/11/19-agenda
  11. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/11/02-minutes.html
  12. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/11/06-minutes.html
  13. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/11/12-minutes.html
  14. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/25-minutes.html#item03
  15. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/09/25-minutes.html#item04
  16. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/301
  17. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/296
  18. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/332
  19. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/326
  20. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/299
  21. http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/4
  22. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/283
  23. http://larry.masinter.net/tag-versioning.html
  24. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/327
  25. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/att-1216/MicrosoftDistributedExtensibilitySubmission.htm
  26. http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8207
  27. http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/56
  28. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/282
  29. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/278
  30. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/metaDataInURI-31#hideforsecurity
  31. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/336
  32. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/337
  33. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/163
  34. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/330
  35. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
  36. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
  37. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
  38. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
  39. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
  40. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
  41. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue
  42. http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
  43. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer

- -- 
       Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
                         Half-time member of W3C Team
      10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk
                       URL: http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/
[mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is forged spam]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFLA70tkjnJixAXWBoRAu07AJ9riCuAZ+7Kj8M+Okp1Qg157KLvxQCfTxW3
qcxYx/FuGsPmnMHXtCebwRU=
=ZWbE
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Received on Wednesday, 18 November 2009 09:24:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:33:04 UTC