Re: URIs, deep linking, framing, adapting and related concerns

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:15:28 -0600
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
Cc: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>, Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>, Thinh Nguyen <thinh@creativecommons.org>, www-tag@w3.org, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
I know this thread has gone quiet, but that's not because
we don't think it's important.

I took the ball on this in the 22 Oct TAG teleconference.
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/10/22-minutes.html#item06
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/322

I'm working with Rigo and others to find people qualified
to research the legal as well as technical aspects.

A somewhat arbitrary estimate on when I'll have news is
end of January.

On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 14:59 -0400, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com wrote:
> I think there are architectural as well as legal issues involved here,
> though I'll admit that the border between the strictly technical
> architectural issues, and the social architectural issues, isn't always
> crisp.
[...]

gpg D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E