Re: a few URI/href issues captured with test cases

I wrote:

> Is the second link, which is to an active test case,
> conceptually a section of the first document (which seems to be
> hinted at by your reference to successive elaboration) or some
> existing working group test case?

OK, so I unscrambled the doctest/js stuff, which is very nice, and
answered my own question about the 2nd link.  I do think it would be
helpful for you to put at least some informal frontmatter on the main
document.  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation