Re: FW: I-D Action:draft-hammer-discovery-02.txt

Minor nit: the Link-Pattern examples throughout the spec don't have
semicolons before link parameters, while the syntax definition in Section 6
requires them. To be consistent with the syntax of Link:s I would think that
the syntax definition is right, and the examples are wrong.

Dirk.