Re: GET becoming unsafe?

The subtlety that I'm bringing up is that the browser hasn't been
built with the idea that itself could be embedded within a trusted
application.  I *could* do callouts to native code to do the POSTs on
the device, but I'd rather stay with the wonderfully documented XHR
(thanks Anne!).  This is not they typical cross-site scripting,
because the 2 sites are the local device and the server.

Dave