RE: Reminder: POWDER Document Suite: Second Last Call Working Draft

[Trimmed Cc' to just www-tag@w3.org and Ralph]

Hello Phil, Matt,

We discussed your request on yesterday's TAG call, draft minutes at [1] (about halfway through the referenced item).

The net of our discussion was that whilst there was a (small) number of particpants with an interested in the POWDER drafts and who may make individual comments, the TAG is not intending to formally review the drafts. Those individuals may make comments in their own right, though I cannot be certain that they will be timely wrt your intended schedule.

FWIW: there was considerable confusion on the call centred around what draft to in-fact review (as is evident in our minutes) - so we focussed our attentions on the call on the 14 Nov 2008 Last Call Draft [2]. On topic of interest to the TAG, particularly given our preceeding discussion of the IETF Link header draft and link relations registry was quite is the intended relation between the POWDER describedBy relation and the putative IETF relation with the 'same' short name. Whilst I'm not making this as a comment from the TAG, personnally I hope that that will be clear in the next set of working drafts.

If there are specific issues aspects of the drafts that cause you to believe there are architectural questions that would benefit from TAG review, I'm sure that we'd be happy to respond to a focussed request.

Best regards

Stuart Williams
Co-chair W3C TAG (... until Sunday)
--
[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/01/29-tagmem-minutes.html#item02
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-powder-dr-20081114/

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England