Re: Near final draft of TAG finding on the Self-Describing Web

Mark Baker wrote:

> Also, in section 6.1, reference is made to RFC 2717 (as an example)
> which has been obsoleted by RFC 4395.

Last week we agreed to publish the Self-describing Web finding [1], with a
few more changes.  I notice that we forgot to explicitly consider this
concern (my fault).  If I correctly understand the discussion that ensued
from your note, the right thing to do would be to change the refernce from
RFC 2717 to BCP 35.  Mark and Larry, do you agree?

Heads up to TAG members: in preparing the final draft, I am making the
change to BCP 35.  If for any reason you think this is a mistake, or want
to hold up publication for (yet more) discussion, please let me know ASAP.
 Thank you.

Noah

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/selfDescribingDocuments-2009-01-15.html

Noah Mendelsohn