Re: Request for feedback: HTTP-based Resource Descriptor Discovery

Eran,

I am sorry that it has taken me this long to read the ID properly. Thank
you for creating it - I was pleased to see the analysis you did last
year included as the appendix. Try as I might, I can find no nits to pick.

On the timing/progress of the registration request for rel="describedby"
- I'm going to drop a line to IANA and ask for an update. My /guess/ is
that they're waiting for the version of the document that includes the
definition to be made public (for those with W3C member access the
current internal WD is at [1] - this is expected to be the PR draft
(minus diff marks of course)). We're days, not weeks, away from making
our PR transition request so it should all come together very soon I hope.

Cheers

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/powder/Group/powder-dr/20090120-diff.html
Appendix D (add #appD) is the relevant bit here and section 4 of the
main document is all about linkage)