RE: Near final draft of TAG finding on the Self-Describing Web

Hello Mark,

I can't tell from your comment whether you are seeking further changes in the document in question.

It would appear not, more that you are say that there is a situation that remains unaddressed.

Do I have that right?

Thx

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England