Re: http+srv worth its own URI scheme? (ISSUE-49 schemeProtocols-49)

Actually, I think discussion about specific new URI schemes,
in particular if intended to lead to a registration, should go
to uri-review@ietf.org. uri@w3.org is more appropriate for
discussion of URIs in general.

Regards,    Martin.

P.S.: Please try to reduce the cc list when you reply to this thread.

--
#-# Martin J.Dürst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University