RE: abstract identifier: definition seems to be missing something

Dan, you are quite right -- the definitions were missing the implicit
assumption that they are all relative to a given resolution protocol.

We updated the page to make that assumption explicit. We also added a
diagram and some examples of how abstract identifier architecture has been
applied.

Thanks for pointing that out.

=Drummond