RE: ACTION-156: Review of http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/selfDescribingDocuments-2008-05-12.html

Hello Noah,

Thanks for trying - I can live with the change, however, it does remain unclear to me particularly wrt to "markup tag names" whether you are talking of: 1) the name of an occurence of a tag in a document (which might be named by say an xpath based frag id extending a document URI - though formally the FYN story stumbles a little in RFC 3026) or 2) the name of a kind of element eg. the xhtml html element which presumably has to appeal to something like schema component designators. However, I suppose given that I can conceive of way to do either it perhaps doesn't matter what you had intended.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England