Re: Fw: Remainder of Noah's comments on May 12 Versioning Finding

I've gone through and done most of the changes suggested.  They were
excellent.  Much thanks!

The ones I didn't do:
- the comment about the GPN for language identification, where you said
specifying the meaning of language identifiers is arbitrary and what about
the rest of the languages features, etc.  I didn't want to get into
arbitrary language design.
- I didn't include the point about version numbers/identifiers being a
useful cross-check because that seemed a duplicate of the early warning of
incompatibility.

Cheers,
Dave