Re: Alternative language versioning formalism

On Sep 10, 2008, at 2:13 PM, David Orchard wrote:

> I've looked over your formalism and it looks... formal...  The
> question is what to do with the proposed text and the finding.
>
> Is your idea that most of your text goes into a section of the
> compatibility-strategies document?

I did not have any particular idea about what should be done with the
text and did not mean to "propose" it. I only wrote it because I
needed to in order to understand what you had written, and because
others had expressed an interest. Feel free to use it however you
like, or not.

Best
Jonathan