RE: [XRI] XRI-as-Relative-URI proposal

Hello Drummond,

Thank you to you and the TC for surfacing your work here for discussion. I know that many of the TAG are currently participating in the W3Cs Techncial Plenary and all groups meetings in France this week and next our meeting is scheduled for 6th Nov - so we may be a little slow in responding as a group. However, I am hopeful that your proposal will receive review, comment and discssion here from TAG particpants and others.

Thanks again,

Best regards

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England