Re: HTML5: clean and non-clean

Mark Baker writes:

> FWIW, this has been discussed before in the WG, with folks such
> asmyself and Roy Fielding saying basically the same thing.

I'm sorry that my note could be taen to claim originality for this idea.
Though I was not aware of details of prior discussions, I had assumed it
must have come up in some form, and had heard vague rumors that Roy might
have proposed something similar.  It's in any case gratifying to be in
such good company.  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation