RE: namespaceDocument-8: What should a "namespace document" look like?

Paul Cotton wrote:

> You quoted this text which is then followed in the minutes by
> the following:
>
> Noah: One interpretation of this is that Henry will do it and
> we'll review it again, another is that Henry will just ship it.

Just to make clear, my intention was to point out the ambiguity in the
resolution as recorded, not to express an opinion as to whether the
finding should or shouldn't be published without further review.
Publishing is fine with me, unless Henry or others decide that further
review is needed after all.  Thank you.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation