RE: Updated passwordsInTheClear-52

I like your edits for the most part.  I just replaced the existing
versions, latest link at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/passwordsInTheClear-52

I tweaked the wording somewhat to

The Digest method is subject to dictionary attacks, and must not be used
except in circumstances where passwords are known to be of sufficient
length and complexity to thwart such attacks.  The sophistication and
power of dictionary-based attacks continues to increase such that longer
and complex passwords are vulnerable to attacks, not just short
passwords using common terms.  Great care must therefore be taken using
digest authentication, and it should be noted that few systems on the
Web today require sufficiently strong passwords.  The Digest method is
also subject to man in the middle attacks because an intermediary can
degrade the quality of service to basic authentication.

Cheers,
Dave