Re: Usage Patterns For Hash In URLs

Hi Raman:
I like this paper.  It's good to document how people are using URI
syntax in innovative ways.
But I find the material a bit thin.  I few more examples would be good.
I thought that at the f2f
Noah had an example re. Google Maps but I cannot recollect the details.

If we had a few more examples, perhaps some sort of guidance would fall
out of them.

All the best, Ashok

--
All the best, Ashok