Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-01.txt

Thanks Mark. This looks quite good, and the use of URIrefs for
relationships, rather than tokens from an ad hoc vocabulary,
addresses one of the concerns that came up at a recent TAG meeting.

What this needs (as far as my effort is concerned) is arguments
against alternative solutions. Use cases could go a long way in
providing these. I expect these have already been part of your
discussion. Pointers to the relevant discussion on ietf-http-wg would
be helpful, as I'm having difficulty locating it.

Jonathan