Re: Private naming conventions and hypermedia (was Re: Draft minutes from TAG telcon of 2008-07-24

I think the thing being neglected in this discussion is that the
reason for the naming convention is that HTTP based resolution may not
be always appropriate for these identifiers. You can't do an HTTP
request to determine that another resolution mechanism would have been
more reliable or efficient.

Can you offer a suggestion that meets the requirements of the applicant?

###This message was lovingly handcrafted on a phone-like device###