Re: Draft minutes from TAG telcon of 2008-07-24, plain text

Shane McCarron wrote:

> Oh I see.  They are producing an XHTML version of their registries...
> but I would guess those are generated out of the custom xml.  That is
> unfortunate, I agree.

Is this about the fact that the custom XML may not be needed if the
XHTML version contains sufficient semantic information?

In which case I'd say: the custom XML is likely to be much easier to
process for people without Semantic Web background. Publishing both
feels like a good solution to me.

BR, Julian