Are Jon's comments from IBM, the OAA, citizen Jon, ...? [Was: Re: Review of http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-access-control-20071126/]

Jon,

On Jan 8, 2008, at 9:33 PM, ext Jon Ferraiolo wrote:
> But I would go further and question the whole approach of listing a
> set of domains that are allowed or denied.
Besides you raising concerns of the whitelist/blacklist mechanism in
this thread, you also appear to posit that doing nothing would be
better [1].

To help the WG understand the scope/context of your comments, would
you please clarify what you mean when use "I" in your comments? Does
it mean "citizen Jon", "IBM", "the Open Ajax Alliance (OAA)",
something else?

If you are speaking on behalf of the OAA membership [2], are you
speaking based on consensus of the entire org, consensus of some  OAA
WG(s), unanimity of the entire org, etc.? Also, please send us the
pointer to OAA's archive(s) of their related discussions.

Thanks, Art Barstow
---

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2008Jan/
0072.html>