RE: [httpRedirections-57] Resource-Decription Header: a possible proposal to consider.

> From: Patrick Stickler
> [ . . . ] perhaps this is not the time to adopt a
> less than optimal architecture just to avoid a new delta in the
> codebase.

But I think we should keep in mind *which* code base would have to be changed.  Many people do not have control over their Web servers, though they do have control over the code they use to generate and consume RDF.  This is a major downside to a new header or other similar technique.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.