RE: Draft minutes of W3C TAG Teleconference of 28 August 2008

Thank you, Misha.  I have removed the apostrophe.

Noah

--------------------------------------
Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
1-617-693-4036
--------------------------------------

Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf@thomsonreuters.com>
08/29/2008 06:03 AM

        To:     noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, www-tag@w3.org
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Draft minutes of W3C TAG Teleconference of 28
August 2008

Hi Noah,

The mark between the "I" and the "s" of "XRI's" is
known as the greengrocers' apostrophe.  Here are
some examples in flickr:
   http://www.flickr.com/groups/77173807@N00/

Misha