Re: Question about the On Linking Alternative Representations TAG Finding

T.V Raman wrote:
> OK, you revise history, I'll watch:-)

Well, I think the revision will happen once this discussion is concluded
:-) Richard and Ted can fashion a statement of conclusion by
reconnecting to the original public discussion threads.

Ted/Richard: Over to you.

Kingsley

--

Regards,