Re: Uniform access to descriptions

Let's stop here.  But I sincerely wish you refrain yourself from using
"experience" as a justification for "truth". I know you dislike strawman
example, so I won't give you any.  But I trust your intelligence and
your "experience" can find many.

I have cited the following quote of Max Planck many times:  "A new
scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making
them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and
a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Just to remind you so to avoid hurt your (....): I am not implying that
"my interpretation" is the /new/ one, nor it be the /truth/.  It is
simply another "interpretation" or "theory".  I took knowledge evolution
the same way as ecological evolution.  Eventually, the wisdom of
community triumphs individual talents.

For the web, I simply want people to follow the few but nevertheless
very important design principles underlined in the AWWW.  But on the
other hand, I also want people to be free of impractical nuisances, free
of unnecessary doctrine, and free of ambiguity.

Regards,

Xiaoshu