RE: Uniform access to descriptions

In the light of a para in Pat's most recent response:

        All that matters (to me, and I may not be exactly aligned with the TAG here)
        is the distinction between things that can send, or be, messages over wires
        (I don't really care about making this sub-distinction exact) and things
        that cannot.

I would add... "Particularly in the case of things that cannot (possibly) have webarch:representations." to my response above.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN
Registered No: 690597 England