Re: Some TAG review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"

The best equivalent I have about such a "semantic hook" as a
reference, I have read in The Wealth of Network [1], a fantastic book
about commons-based knowledge constructions. At a point in this book,
the impact on culture is discussed and the notion of "Barbie symbol"
is alluded to, as a cultural meaningful item that many refer to.
This struck me as being the same naming as a math-symbol such as the
tensor product (semantic or graphical), and, I feel, applies for
unicorns as well.

My 2p.

paul

[1] http://www.benkler.org/wealth_of_networks/