Updated versioning strategies doc

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:16:41 -0700
To: "www-tag" <www-tag@w3.org>
I decided to create a revised versioning strategies document that has
been renamed versioning: compatibility strategies.  The goal was to make
the document shorter and more to the point.

The main changes are:
- removed about 4 pages of material on motivation etc. so now down to 14
pages print preview
- updated the introduction to hit the 3 main messages right up front
- moved the version identification strategy section to the earlier
versioning strategies document
- Promoted the incompatible, backwards and forwards compatible sections
to first level sections.
- numerous updates to the rest of the document.

The docs are at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-compatibility-strategies
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-compatibility-strategies-20070
920.html

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-compatibility-strategies.xml
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/versioning-compatibility-strategies-20070
920.xml

I expect that these will be revised as per Dan and my action items.

Cheers,
Dave