RE: Dereferencing HTTP URIs (redux?)

Hello Pat,

Thanks for this. As it happens, I replied to Mark before I read your
description of the 303 mechanism.

Over the last couple of months, different views have been expressed about
the way to think of the 303 mechanism. FWIW I'm personally much more
comfortable with the notion of it being a legitimate pattern for the
existing HTTP mechanism. I'm hoping we'll be able to come to consensus in
the TAG on this particular point, among others, at next week's F2F.

Best wishes

Rhys