RE: Dereferencing HTTP URIs (redux?)

Hello Mark,

Sorry for the tardy reply. I've been on vacation for the last week or so.

Actually, there is a newer version of the draft [1].

All the drafts produced so far are 'editor's drafts', and as such do not
represent consensus, either within the TAG or from the broader community.
They are, however, firmly rooted in the notion of using 303 as one way of
indicating some level of relationship between resources. How much can be
inferred from the use of 303 is part of the debate about the approach.

Best wishes
Rhys

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/httpRange-14/2007-08-31/HttpRange-14.html