Re: ISSUE-58: Scalability of URI Access to Resources

I think, what is at debate or unclear is this.  Given a sentence, such as

_:me a foaf:Person.

What is the meaning of it?  Is the meaning expressed by just that
sentence alone or is it by that statement plus the FOAF ontology (due to
follow the link)?  I think OWL and RDF uses two different models.  OWL
uses explicit import, but RDF use follow-your-nose approach because
there isn't any "import/include".

The "RDF URI" that Chimezie coined may mean the the latter usage while
the "symbol" is the URI used in OWL. The confusion is: given or writing
an RDF document, how do I know if I should follow the nose or not
because the interpretation and complexity can be quite different for two
respective treatment.

Xiaoshu