RE: TAG Weekly Telcon Agenda for 6th September 2007: tagSoupIntegration-54; namespaceDocument-8; XMLVersioning-41

Hello Noah,

I made it 'continue', though there is a link to your message on the
continue... because it has yet to make it onto a blog page (because we
are still trying to resolve a URI for the blog). I left it for possible
discussion because you may want to say what's changed.

Stuart
--
Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks
RG12 1HN