Re: httpRange-14: Consequences of redirection

From: Xiaoshu Wang <wangxiao@musc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:17:17 +0000
To: "Williams, Stuart (HP Labs, Bristol)" <skw@hp.com>
CC: Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@gmail.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, "sean@miscoranda.com" <sean@miscoranda.com>, "richard@cyganiak.de" <richard@cyganiak.de>

This is part of the argument.  If the *design* of a URI can avoid the
answer about the *nature* of its denoted resource, then the evaluated
nature is about the *design's nature* but not *resource's nature*.  That
is why I said, 200 implies an *informational URI* but not an
InformationResource.

Xiaoshu