Re: httpRange-14 Adjunct: 302 is Valid for Non-Information Resources

Sean,

The section of RFC 2616 allows the use of 302 in place of 303 "when
interoperability with [pre-HTTP/1.1 clients that do not understand
303] is a concern".

Is it the case that your concern is compatibility with 10-year old
HTTP clients?

Best,
Richard