RE: New draft of Associating Resources with Namespaces

This document (and previous versions) includes the following text in the Preface:

> sometimes it is a collection of functions (XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model),

I think it would improve the document if the reference was improved and provided an appropriate hyperlink.  In this case I think the example is referring to the "XQuery 1.0, XPath 2.0, and XSLT 2.0 Functions and Operators Namespace" which can be found at http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions/

I note that the correct reference is used later in the document in Section 5 "Identifying Individual Terms":

For example, http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions/#matches is the URI for the "matches" function, a term in the XQuery 1.0, XPath 2.0, and XSLT 2.0 Functions and Operators Namespace, http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions/.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada

Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329