Re: The meaning of "representation"

I have finished the writing about the subject. The URI is
http://dfdf.inesc-id.pt/tr/web-arch.

In short, I think the current AWWW document should be modified to
emphasize the following two points:

(1) The abstract nature of "resource" with regard to the web.
(2) The role of URI as an interface, in addition to a name, for the web

I think the failure to recognize the above two points are the reasons
for the faulty impression of URI's ambiguity and debate about
"information resource".  As for the latter, I think httpRange-14
answered a wrong question because 200 should indicate an informational
*URI* but not an information *resource*.

Xiaoshu